Friday, March 26, 2010

I am not mature?

Ya...as i answer this question..."yes~"
I dun denied it...I know what I should learn to handle some problem...
I admit I feel down when facing stress...I just now learn how to face it...
Whatever ppl say bad to me...I also take it as a lesson...

No doubt that some ppl out there say me childish and immature or any any bad thing...
I also admit all of them... As i know no ppl perfect so that I...
Now, really study is the main point...why bothered such stupid thing?
Just because I still unable to handle the stress or any problem...
What can I do? Just learn and become strong...

Thank the ppl that give such a comment...teach me a lesson...
I appreciate it...really appreciate....
I won't scream, scold or hate those ppl...
I will take it as my lesson...lesson in life as i will face more bigger challenge in my future carrier even my life...

I will become tough in these time...
Just see it...

2 comments:

  1. good if you really appreciate it...
    you don't have to purposely let anyone to see it... it's fake if you just want to show to people... don't do things just to save your face... be honest to your heart... you can only learn when you are able to be honest to yourself... all the best...


    from a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..it's fine that u didnt run away from ur problem.. Ya.. we are born to learn.. we are wiling to share if u have any problems too.. Dont worry.. as long as we realize our own weakness.. n try to improve it.. it's just as good that we are sincere to the problem... We wont blame other for their weakness.. keep it up..maintain a good mind and gambateh...

    ReplyDelete