Friday, May 28, 2010

SEGAR...wat happend to u?

No doubt...SEGAR is my secondary school...
My dearest school that give me a lot of memories, friends and also feelings...
All time for study, play,and more...
Is sweet for me...
I won't forget them ever~~

In these few days, my heart been feel sad...
As read the news about my school...
Not any awards or prizes won...
Not any good incidents happen there...
Is the news of negatives~~~


Sort of students there bullied, selling drugs and even alcohol...
"Ponteng" ready familiar for our school, even in my 5 years study life at there...
Now, dunno why? More and more shocking attitudes happen now...

The news just reported all negatives...
The government servants ready came to school for investigation...
They just blame why the seniors that still study at there do not act as role model~~
They blame why the principal teachers did not do their jobs well~~
They blame...blame...blame...


After all, my school just become "school of terror"?! "sekolah samseng"?!
What? that's mean all students come from that school are gangster, rubbish, hookers, gigolo and more...
Even also include me as super super senior that ready left there about 4 years???
WTF~~~


I cannot say anything...cannot do anything...
As i dun have the power...
Just in my opinion...
The world ready change...nowadays the teenagers' behavior not like my era~~~
They mature earlier...as they connect with the world earlier...
As the internet, media become advanced...


Feel pity for the teachers in my school...
All teachers that teach me before, all teachers that know me, all teachers that friend with me...
I know ur all ready pay hard for school~~
And...
Also feel the atmosphere in the school ready changed~~~


What can say? Just wish my school reputation repaired as soon as possible...

To the readers that read my post, which not from my school,
Dun think my school very very bad~~
There also got bunch of talented and smart students...
Just the bad news occur due to some problem students...


SEGAR...
For me,
U r always the best...
No one can replace u in my heart~~

No comments:

Post a Comment