Sunday, July 25, 2010

Me... in happy and emo~~

Today my little buddy told me as he very surprise about my blog posts as i look like won't write emo thing...

Yup, i dun deny it. As i always be a happy guy in front of my frens. With them, i just talk, talk and talk. When laugh, just make it loud. Sumtime, be really crazy when in fun mode... Just give the impression as i won't face any big problems in my life~~

Just can say that... every person got their own problem. Just differ on how to face and solve it.

For me, if anything that annoying me, i just keep it for myself...Sumtime, i feel want cry out but the tears won't come out as I promise myself dun cry again. Have to push to face it and try to solve it~~ Not only my study, even other things that around me can annoyed me. Just sometime i dun want to bother it too much, as may cause ur life become harsh...

Well~~ I just become myself, a happy and laughing guy in this world. Emo Man Fai?? U will not c him. AT least he let u c him...


No comments:

Post a Comment