Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 turn to 2011

Wow...just tear off my old calender in my home. Now is 1st January of 2011. What I am doing during 0000hr of this day?! Nothing and just watch some fire works that nearby my home. Although not as big as Merdeka Complex one, but ready so charming and beautiful.

2010?! Quite exciting year that I had. Become class rep at early of the year but I know I threw some bad bad temper to my coursemates. Sorry for ur guys and will correct this. Then, same as other previous year, just work damn hard to stay my standard for my study. Although not as gud as I wanted, but ready satisfy me.

Of course the happy thing is my buddy line receive a damn nice member - - Lim Chuen Wah (Wah Zai)!!! This little buddy ah?! Only seen him once or twice during orientation but now always hang out with him as he got car and we always wanna go out for fun. (Xin Mei, my big buddy always argue our playfulness XP) At all, I really happy had him as my buddy. Thx, Wei Yan for choosing him~~ Hope our buddyline will be forever...

Look forward for 2011... I will have my second sem as thrid year student in UM and also as final year at lat few months of this year. As other years, my hope is to "chiong" my study, continue hang out with my lovely friends and buddies. Then, wish my family and friends always happy and healthy.

Oh...2011 is rabbit year. ALso wish this world do not happen any bad incident or disaster. Let the Earth become more peaceful~~ as I like peace... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment