Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Water Dragon Year...

Dong dong dong dong qiang~~ Chinese New Year been arrived, now ready 2nd Day... Later a morning will back to my mom hometown, Batu Arang...just nearby my hometown which only take about 20-30 minutes journey by car...

Well~~ This year is Water Dragon Year as many said this year will bring many many luck (seem every year will say such thing?!)... Me here wish all Happy Chinese New Year and all the best... May this lucky year can bring more peaceful for this world...

CNY for me, just like the day which I will take more rest and even eat more (Seem need diet soon as I realize need to keep fit for healthy reason)... Summore, it is the day I can meet with all my fellow old friends (really miss ur guys~~)...Plus hor, angpau sure will come to my hand and then my bank account lar (for my future car...) Hehehe~~

Few more days more, I have to back to Hell again to conduct my research and hope the dragon can bless me to finish it in 2 weeks time as been planned. Bo Pi, Bo Pi... And also can spend more time with my dear and my university gang members ( Sob sob... final year liao...)

Ok lar, need go to Zhou Gong thr Bai Nian... Gong Xi Fa Cai~~

1 comment: