Saturday, January 26, 2013

Days in Borneo...

Well... Is been long time I dun look on my blog page since get my offer letter.Honestly, I feel the world is crush down when I knew I need fly to Borneo Sabah to do my PRP attachment. My first word in my head is "F***". Tat time I cursing the people that decide my placement... Now, it about 2 months I spent here. The life here is getting stabil compare the first time I stepped on this land.Currently rent a room which near my house tat only walking distance for me to work, but still really need car here for other time although KK is the capital city. You need it to go for entertainment and also FOOD... seriously... Working life? It is better for me. Frankly to say, hospital setting seem not my "tea" for my carrier, but I still wan go thru it as u can learn more from it. When time pass by, I think my personality more suit for smaller hospital or becum a retail pharmacist.I oso wondering why I felt tat, might be the environment in my current hospital got abit... errmmm...cannot be describe. For my future, I will do my best for this year even more bigger obstacles will block me and then finish my PRP life then try to transfer bc to peninsular. Why? It is becoz I need to take care my family... and also for my dear... Hope this can happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment