Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank you...UMIT~~

Today my post will be in english since it is already late, plus more tmr early need walk to elective...so need a gud sleep to restore my energy~~

Why i so tired le? Just because yesterday (24 jan) had UMIT reunion dinner...is a steamboat and BBQ dinner...just located at Jalan Kuchai Lama. UMIT was my project during i still stayed at college last time...That time i joined UMIT 13.

Although i now still stay at UT, since from my first year, i never forget the happy memory during at UMIT...even when I ready moved from college, I still came back to 2nd for helping.

During the dinner, I was sit with Chu hong, Jung yew, Kwan yuan, Anson and also Suresh. The time for steamboat and BBQ really happy... can u imagine a round table full with the food...yummy~~ In addition, we laugh and talk, even kidding to each other during that time.

Thk for UMIT 14 which do not forget me this senior...really thk ur invite~~ Hope next time i can join it again...

P/s: This week will torture me...not only exam but also on my weight since saturday got Pharmnite somemore~~

No comments:

Post a Comment