Thursday, August 16, 2012

Current me...

It's been August now... Hahaha...mean my birthday will coming soon (LOL for myself)... Ready one month past after my graduation trip at Taiwan with my dear course mates (got time will write about it). Must be curious what I now doing after complete my 4 years study in UM to become a pharmacist. Sure I at my sweet hometown, Rawang, although it is smaller and lack of fun compared to PJ. Currently work as part time sales assistant in pharmacy that I attached before. This job I ready asked before my trip as I ready planned to do it even got some better options for me. Why choose it? Because I wanna learn more about medicines that available in market especially in brand name, although ready learn many of them during study but they usually in their scientific name.One more purpose is to upgrade my soft skills, which is communicate with people (in this case will be customers or patients actually). In addition, my counseling skills also need to be trained like how to administer kinds of medicines. The most important is to add hard my knowledge about supplement. I am admit that I was weak about these products. Ready 2 weeks at there and really learn more. Think this will continue until my posting letter arrive. The payment? Since is part time, the pay will based on hour... RM 10 per hour... Not bad for me... Soon my brother will go to kelantan to start his uni life. Got a bit feeling about it, worry him will not adapt living there, but I know he can do it and make us proud. Need get to sleep now. C u next time. P/S: I really miss my uni friends... Hope we can gather again in these days... Cheers~~

No comments:

Post a Comment