Monday, September 3, 2012

The switch of role at home...

Well~~ Is September now, the time flies without any delaying... Just back from the trip whr me and my family sent my brother to his university. Well... For info, my brother went to Kelantan to continue his study after STPM. The university's name is University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK). Many will said "Harr~~~ Kelantan?! So far..." etc (most of them r negative comments). Some of them ask my brother to decline the offer and continue the study at institute that nearby. But, u dunno... my family is not such a wealth as u think. It is ready nice me and my brother can get the offer for government university as many many student that more elite than us around in Malaysia tried hard to get a spot. Although many said so, my brother still want go thr and start his uni life. After drove for 7 to 8 hours, we finally reach Kota Bharu, capital city of Kelantan. For my first impression is really different from my home town based on culture and environment. The language that they spoke really challenging my mind. However, the citizen thr really friendly and polite. We stayed at my uncle's house. Of course we sure take time to visit this city since we drove long whole way. The next day is the registration day for new entry at UMK. Well... the uni really impress me. Although it is not big as UM, but one thing sure is CONVENIENT~~~ Just walk out from campus, u will arrive shop lots, even one hypermarket located nearby. Gosh... think bc my uni life... I need walk for 10 minutes from the place I stayed to have my meal. However, I still love UM as I seem more enjoy the city life.Sure after that, me and my parents decide to stay one more day here coz wanna visit Sg. Golok which is located at Thailand... Woohoo~~ First time step on Thailand...feel excited but also feel anxious as the were many bomb cases that cost lives happened. Luckily, we went thr and bc safely. Too bad, I din't bring camera along... If got, sure got picture at my FB. Bc to title... After been stayed outside for 5 years, for my study, it is my time to take care this home. I know my parents really missed us when know we will leave home for study or work. Before my bro went to uni, he just help my mom to take care home... Pay bills, banking etc... Now me and my bro are switching the role. Since I haven't receive any posting letter for my job, so I will spend more time with my parents... Feelings? Got a bit strange as usually sure my brother will be sit beside me and talk nonsense. Now, it is more quite at here. Just hope he can get well at Kelantan thr and dun make us worry... Cheers up... this is life...

1 comment: