Saturday, July 23, 2011

Attach...fun~~

Hey hey...ready a week for my community attachment... in Farmasi Rawang (Farmasi Alpha). Till now, I learned many from my pharmacist, from the knowledge till the soft skills. These sure cannot learn from the books, the damn thick books i mean for...

My pharmacist that I was attach with is a female pharmacist that graduated from USM, and she was my secondary school senior le... Very shock when hear that XP Sometime, the director of the pharmacy, which also a USM graduated pharmacist also will become my guide. Today, I was amazed by his skills, from counselling till selling product... Wow~~ He can counseled the customers until they bought supplements from him... I was learn a lot from him and hope can become like him that be a pharmacist that everybody known... And more, even he is the director, he is not put a serious face against his staffs, but just a nice smiling face. Then, the staffs in the shop also very kind and willing to teach me...even they do not educated as pharmacist, but by their long term experience, they were know more about the medications than me... How shame I was...especially the first day I in~~~ T.T

In these few days, I met many types of customers... Most of them are regular customers and some of them also know more about the medicines they took compared to me. No doubt...by observe my pharmacist and the staffs, and sometime can serve some customers... I ready gained some confident to counsel the customers and dispense or suggest the medicines that they request...

Well...feel fun with this attachment, even do not earn any cents from it, but the knowledges that earn are priceless... There are 15 more days for my attachment...Hope can see more cases and learn more and more before go for my final year~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment