Friday, July 1, 2011

Attachment...here I Come~~

Time flies... my sweet 2 weeks holiday after NoGAPS will be reach the end. Soon will back to UT to have my hospital attachment...

My feeling? Feel excited and anxious~~ Most of my course mates reayd had their attachment and me? I am i the last batch...although I dun want become the last batch but still accept it as the time still can arrange perfectly for me... Well~ Gud luck for my attachment...

After the two weeks at there, I will continue my community attachment. I am extend it to one month despite of 2 weeks as will be damn bored at home... Hope the pharmacist that I attach with will be nice with me (I met him before and he was a very nice guy, same as me, like to chat XP)...

Then... will be the small trip with my matriculation brothers and sister. Long time dun go out with them, look forward for it... And also hope the planning is good as I can bring my dear along...

No comments:

Post a Comment