Thursday, July 28, 2011

Show ur love...

Feel wanna post this up as this really happen in front of me... during my community attachment...

Today afternoon, when I was serving one customer and dispense Clarinase and Coplastin for her, suddenly got one old man with "tongkat" rush into the shop. He just likely cannot breath and he request the staff to help... That time, he really suffer...really~~ The staff ask him to get Ventolin first...but the condition still not improved...

My pharmacist rdy nervous and ask around for phone number of Klinik Kesihatan Rawang... Not even that, she also ask her director too... But think far more, the ambulans will arrive late as my pharmacist told that due to last experience, same like this case... She offer the old man to take him to nearby clininc but he refuse as he is poor and dun have money to visit private clinic and want go to klinik kesihatan... But my pharmacist dunno how to go...

She ask me whether I know the way go thr...That time, I not very sure the fastest way to arrive thr... But the old man really gasping...until he feel cannot stand up... Finally just decide sent him by car with my direction...

During the way to the clinic, I just make sure the old man can breath... and my pharmacist said that she really nervous... Luckily we arrived thr quickly and the old man got some treatment from the emergency room... Then, my pharmacist and I just went bc to shop as still got many customers need to serve. Hope the old man's family can take him bc to home...

Well... we must help the ppl that in trouble...like this old man, even he is poor...but we must help him~~ If we dun care about him, he may died due to his asthmatic attack... Guys, I hope u can give some ur love for the ppl that really need ur help... Love and peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment